today i will divert from my regular mambo jumbo to speak about an issue. An issue where most people and creeds seem to argue with me on. So for the sake of clarity and constant repetition, i have decided to write a post about my views and where i stand when it comes to the world ending in 2012.
A little history to start, 2012 is seen by many as the end of time or the Armageddon of our age if you please. There are many philosophers through history who have predicted such an event however the one used the most to back up such claims is the Mayan Calendar, which inexplicably ends of December 21st 2012. Many have said that this signals the end of time, since the Mayans calendar ends. It must be true. Lets forget how crazy that sounds and for the sake of this post agree that yes the end of the world is coming, what now?
(To read more about the 2012 events click here )
Ok so now to the important stuff, below is a list of 12 reasons why i think the end of humanity is a good thing! The list will start of light and funny and end with the real reason why i believe the end of humanity is a good thing!
Anyway enjoy and i hope this makes me human again to all those who said i am pure evil for wanting the end of humanity!
12) Never again will anyone in the entire universe have to suffer from another song by Justin Bieber
11) The DFS sale in the United Kingdom will finally be over (click here for info)
10) The weirdos who always predict the end of the world can finally say 'i told you so' well kind of
09) No need to pay your mortgage anymore
08) For once the rich are equal to every one else
07) SOPA, PIPA and ACTA will all be made moot (click here to help)
06) No need to ever sit through a crap Hollywood production again
05) Even corporations with all their money and influence can't run and hide
04) It will prove that God (if you believe in him) really did not approve with the way we ran things and spoke in his name.
03) Poverty, Famine, Disease, War will cease to exist
02) All those who suffer will no longer suffer anymore, as in all humans living in poverty and who have to watch their loved ones perish from lack of money, medicine and food.
01) The ratio of suffering is too great for humanity to be allowed to exist in this world. You have less than 10% who own the entire worlds wealth and guess what they don't share. By ending it all, we also end all the suffering we humans have cause for no reason but selfish materialistic gains
Well there you have it folks, my 12 reasons for wanting the apocalypse and the end of humanity. If i was selfish like most, i would say no, i want a family, i want to have that house, that car, this new thingy and what not. But all these are demonstration of how selfish humans are. They want to live so that they can buy more and have things they don't need but when you ask them to share a status of Facebook to feed a child in Africa, or donate, no they do not have time.
So on this note, i want the end so that no one will suffer anymore, and the universe will be a much better place when we are gone, our greed and corruption has infested humanity to a point of no return, like the great biblical flood, again a purge is required not for us individually but for the greater good.